Ideas and inspiration are key resources that all successful copywriters desire. Here are the resources that many of them have reference, quoted or refer to:
Copywriting Books Every Copywriter Should Read
Every successful copywriter will usually reference a book that has allowed his or her career to undergo a quantum leap. Here are 5 books that many of these copywriters reference:
- Scientific Advertising by Claude Hopkins
- Influence The Psychology of Persuasionby Robert Cialdini
- The Adweek Copywriting Handbookby Joe Sugarman
- Hypnotic Writingby Joe Vitale
- Ogilvy on Advertising
- Making Ads Pay(Dover Books on History, Political and Social Science)by John Caples (Read 1 takeaway from this book here)
Useful Websites That Copywriters Can Draw Inspiration From
These websites are great starting points for beginners or even pro copywriters who are facing some downtime. Use these for a dose of inspiration or to build the skeleton of your upcoming copy.
If you have enjoyed this post, and would like to jumpstart your business whether online or offline, follow TheSubtleLessons by inserting your email below.